Prisijunkite prie mūsų augančios Mark ID komandos! Šiuo metu ieškome aktyvios ir ambicingos asmenybės praktikai, kuri papildys mūsų marketingo skyrių. Visas skelbimas anglų kalba žemiau. Susidomėję rašykite firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Communications Intern
For those who need to identify and authenticate their customers quickly, securely, and conveniently. And for those who want to sign e-documents with legally binding e-signatures globally. MARK ID is a Trust Services Partner for Your Liability Control.
We help companies fight fraud, reduce costs, and meet KYC, AML, and GDPR compliance and regulation requirements, as well as enable digital channels and processes. Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and result-oriented personality to join and lead our Marketing team.
As a Marketing Communications Intern, you will contribute to Mark ID and Mark Sign brand awareness and marketing communications projects.
What you will do:
- Develop content for social media accounts and websites.
- Prepare newsletters for our clients.
- Analyse the market, and its competitors and search for new opportunities from a communication perspective.
- Collaborate with team members, external agencies, freelancers to complete marketing requests and ensure the best customer experience.
What we wish you would have:
- At least 2 hours per day to spend on your intern activities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to do that effectively in both Lithuanian and English languages.
- Strong knowledge of content development.
- Understand the core principles and best practices of social media and SEO.
- The right attitude towards your job and motivation to grow.
- Skills to plan your work and meet agreed deadlines.
What we offer:
- Work with products that matter. To business and people. Because they make a business more transparent & legit and life easier when instead of being busy with the paperwork you can spend this time as you wish.
- 2–3 months internship with a possibility to extend it.
- A professional and supportive team that is keen on sharing their knowledge and spending time together.
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
- Office snacks, tasty coffee & other perks.
- Ability to work from home.
If we see there might be a match – we’ll let you know! Confidentiality is guaranteed.